We’re looking for an experienced and collaborative Senior Designer to join our growing integrated agency. The Senior Designer will actively contribute to our insight-led creative process to ideate, develop and visualise O2O creative concepts, developing them through to execution.
Catalyst projects span experiential, digital and social media (live, print, digital, social, content) and branding, which are often completed in collaboration with other creative specialists. Therefore, the Senior Designer should be a strong and communicative multi-disciplinary creative.
Typical projects that the Senior Designer will be involved in include:
- business development; working with team members to create pitches and in-house insights content used to win new business;
- creative; set designs and renders, graphic design, websites, mini-sites, videos and other work for both client and internal projects;
- project management; working with account and project managers to deliver work in a timely manner.
The Senior Designer will work with an insight-led brief, developing initial ideas in collaboration with the team. The appropriate media and style needs to be chosen to meet the client’s objectives. Up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines is essential.
This Senior Designer should have a track record of delivering intelligent, compelling and modern work, with a sharp portfolio demonstrating a range of skills and clear creative process.
- Developing ideas and concepts that suit the client’s purpose and meet the brief;
- Thinking creatively to produce solutions across live, print and digital channels;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills and sketching ability;
- Inspire teammates every day, pushing forward the design culture and broader company creative culture.
- A team player and collaborator who thrives in a creative environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and problem-solving capabilities;
- 5-years of directly related experience;
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with creative flair and an ability to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback;
- Strong listening, interpretation and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional time management and an ability to handle multiple clients, being adaptive to changing priorities;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- A passion for creativity across communication design, experience design, film, graphic design, illustration, photography, visual art.
Sound like your ideal next move? Then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume at email@example.com