We’re looking for an experienced, energetic and dynamic Account and Project Manager to join our growing agency, to bring our ideas to life covering experiential activations, O2O digital and social campaigns.
The Account and Project Manager will participate in brainstorming and creative sessions and will be responsible for project planning, vendor management, project timelines, budgets and project execution.
The Account and Project Manager will contribute to a variety of business functions, including:
- business development; working with team members to create pitches and content used to win new projects;
- account management; managing client communications throughout projects;
- project management; working with our creative team, freelance talent and external vendors to execute projects.
The Account and Project Manager should be able to demonstrate insight-led thinking, and be confident to participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute to the creation of solutions that are bold, inspiring and memorable.
When projects are confirmed, the Account and Project Manager will prepare internal briefing documents, timelines and logistics schedules, source vendors and venues, negotiate deals, arrange permits and licenses, build budgets and raise PO’s.
The Account and Project Manager will oversee the projects to ensure quality delivery of all elements whether online or offline and to monitor performance, and that schedules and budgets are followed. Post-campaign, the Account and Project Manager will evaluate campaigns and create reports for clients and management.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a team player and collaborator who thrives in a creative environment;
- has excellent communication and coordination skills, and problem-solving capabilities;
- has a strong and proven track record of Account and/or Project Management, producing creative projects, digital, events or brand activations;
- pays strong attention to detail, and has the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel;
- takes responsibility and ownership of projects, is self-motivated and can work well under high pressure;
- Fluent English & Cantonese language skills. Mandarin is a bonus.
Join our dynamic team and work with inspired collaborators and great clients.
Think what you have what it takes? Then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume at email@example.com